A new opportunity has arisen for a Quantitative Researcher with a prestigious Hedge Fund with over $40 billion in management, and offices globally.
Systematic trading team dedicated to building a machine-driven investment pipeline that can tackle problems of scale far beyond the reach of traditional investment approaches.
You will be responsible for developing novel techniques, building unique insights, and engineering robust systems that will be used in their trading strategies. You will bring a combination of strong technical skills, a passion for creative problem solving, and an intense and wide-ranging curiosity about financial markets and human behaviour.
• Use a disciplined scientific approach to develop quantitative investment models
• Develop automated investment models based on internally peer-reviewed research projects
• Develop unique insights into various datasets and share with other team members in a cooperative set-up
• Use mathematical tools to analyze and optimize monetization of forecasts
• Quantitatively measure and control the risk of a portfolio of instruments
• Apply scientific methods to improve the efficiency of a research and trading pipeline
• Masters or doctorate degree in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, computer science.
Please forward your CV for urgently. If you don't want to register you can send your CV through contact us.