Security Engineer - Brussels
Senior LAN Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Juniper
As a LAN Security Engineer, with experienec of network security strategies, design, integration, deployment, daily management and debugging of Local Area Network security solutions.
Some of your responsibilities will include;
- Administration of firewall.
- Networking security services in Microsoft environments
- VPN and encryption systems
- Administration of Web Filtering Solutions
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- WAN technologies (IP switching, satellite communication, ADSL)
- Networking and network security solutions in virtual server environments
- Virtual network security solutions (i.e. virtualisation of network security devices such as virtual firewalls)
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) solutions
- Wireless network technologies (in particular WLAN Wi-Fi)
- IP Telephony solutions and related network security-related solutions
- Server load balancing and redundancy solutions
- Proxy solutions
- PKI infrastructures
Any of the following certifications a plus; CISSP, CCSE (Checkpoint), Blue Coat, JNCIS (Juniper), ITIL.
Please forward your CV urgently..
Job Ref: EW/HW/SECURITY
Job Location: Belgium, Brussels
Job Category: IT- Network Admin./Security
Job Type: Contract